I participate in international operations, military exercises and other events, or being a dependent of such a person

You can get a Status Certificate, valid for up to 3 years, if you are a serviceman, civilian member of staff or contractor accompanying the armed forces of another country, or their dependant.

What is a Status Certificate?

Who can obtain a Status Certificate?

Who is a Dependant?

How can I obtain a Status Certificate?

How can I declare my place of residence in Lithuania?

When can I change my Status Certificate?