I intend to work as a teacher under an employment contract

I am invited to teach at a university or college under an employment contract. How do I get a permit or renew my temporary residence permit?

How can I declare place of residence in the Republic of Lithuania?

Can I bring family members?

I arrive to implement government programmes. What should I do?

Can I come to teach under a copyright agreement?

When do I have to apply for the renewal of a temporary residence permit?

For how long will I get a temporary residence permit?