I want to get a travel document

An foreigner’s passport and refugee’s travel document are travel documents issued to an foreigner, entitling the foreigner to leave the Republic of Lithuania and return to the Republic of Lithuania during the period of their validity.

A stateless person’s travel document is issued to a person who does not have a foreign nationality, but who holds a document entitling to reside in the Republic of Lithuania (according to the provisions of the 1954 Convention Relating to the Status of Stateless Persons)

An Foreigner’s Passport

Refugee travel document

Travel Document of a Stateless Person