If you have lost your personal identity card or passport

If you have lost your identity document, you can report it in one of the following ways:

  1. using the electronic migration services system MIGRIS
  2. upon arrival at any migration branch in Lithuania;
  3. upon arrival at the consular post of the Republic of Lithuania abroad.