According to Article 56 of the Law on the Legal Status of Aliens permanent residence permit is invalid:
- upon the expiry of validity of the permanent residence permit;
- if an alien acquires citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania;
- upon the alien’s death;
- if the permanent residence permit contains elements of forgery;
- if the permit has been withdrawn;
- if the permit has been lost;
- if the alien is issued a permit to reside in another European Union Member State;
- the alien has declared that (s)he has departed from the Republic of Lithuania in accordance with the procedure established in the s Law on Declaration of a Place of Residence.
An alien must return an invalid permanent residence permit to a Migration Division of a Territorial Police Office or diplomatic mission of the Republic of Lithuania or consular post abroad.
Paskutinis atnaujinimas: 2014-05-26 12:55:20