Business - The owner, a sharer of a company

  I am a PARTICIPANT, OWNER OF A COMPANY I am a manager of a private company, a shareholder of a joint stock company or a closed joint stock company, owning at least 1/3 of the company's authorised capital


What requirements are imposed on the company and on myself if I want to obtain a temporary residence permit?

What document can I receive and how should I do it?

May I bring family members?

When do I have to apply for a renewal of a temporary residence permit that I already have?

Did you find what you were looking for? If not, contact us!

Paskutinis atnaujinimas: 2018-06-14 10:38:36