Documents that must be submitted in order to receive or have it replaced temporary residence permit

On the ground of family reunification

On the ground of work or lawful activities

In case of an intention to study according to a study curriculum (curricula) or in doctoral studies, learn according to a curriculum (curricula) of general education or vocational training, take part in an internship in an educational establishment or a science and study establishment, or improve his/her qualifications

On other grounds


Paskutinis atnaujinimas: 2017-05-08 08:53:16