Nuo liepos 1 d. puslapyje informacija yra nuolat naujinama, atsiprašome už laikinus nepatogumus!   Brexit: what UK nationals need to know       Priimti sprendimai dėl LLG       Priimti sprendimai dėl vizų     

What is a card granting a family member of EU citizen a permission to temporarily live in the country?

Card granting a permission for EU citizen to temporarily live in the country is a document granting a right for a family member of a citizen of an EU Member State or other person, who both execute the right of free movement based on legal acts of European Union but who are not citizens of an EU Member State, the right to reside in the Republic of Lithuania. This document is issued and replaced for five years or for the planned period of residence of a citizen of a European Union Member State in the Republic of Lithuania, when this period is shorter than five years.

Paskutinis atnaujinimas: 2014-01-24 18:38:02