Short-term stay

This section describes other cases when you may obtain a multiple-entry national visa, when you need to stay in Lithuania for more than 3 months, but for less than a year. Remember: a national visa cannot be issued for longer than a year (staying in Lithuania for longer requires a residence permit).

If you are abroad, you have to apply for the visa to the Embassy of Lithuania, and if you are in Lithuania, you should apply to the migration service that provides services in the area where you intend to reside.

A decision on issuing a national visa is made within 15 days.

You are obligated to leave Lithuania before the visa expires.


I submitted an application for a RESIDENCE PERMIT


Unexpectedly I CANNOT LEAVE

 Did you find what you were looking for? If not, contact us!

Paskutinis atnaujinimas: 2015-12-16 15:58:45