Travel Documents

Travel document of stateless persons 

Alien's passport

Travel document of a refugee

Please note that a foreigner can present a notice on a lost personal identity document (issued to a foreigner in the Republic of Lithuania) electronically, by connecting to the information system for the provision of public services related to the issuance of and advice on personal identity and other documents to citizens of the Republic of Lithuania and foreigners ( 


Paskutinis atnaujinimas: 2014-10-06 08:40:15