Skaičiuojama nuo: 2007-06-01
Iš viso apsilankė: 11750557
Šiandien apsilankė: 2944
Dabar naršo: 118

How much time does it take to consider an alien’s application regarding the issuance and replacement of a card permitting family member of the Union citizen to temporarily live in the country?

An application of a family member of a citizen of an EU Member State for a card granting permission for family member of Union citizen to temporarily live in the country must be considered and a decision on it must be adopted no later than within one month from the day of submitting the application to a Migration Service.

Paskutinis atnaujinimas: 2014-01-24 19:04:11