|Iš viso apsilankė:||10860378|
Informuojame, kad nuo š. m. vasario 19 d. keičiasi prašymų dėl nacionalinių vizų priėmimo Migracijos departamente priėmimo laikas. Prašymai bus priimami darbo dienomis 8.00–10.00 val.
According to paragraph 1 of Article 54 of the Law on the Legal Status of Aliens an alien’s permanent residence permit shall be withdrawn* if:
1) the permit has been obtained by fraud;
2) the alien’s residence in the Republic of Lithuania may constitute a threat to national security or public policy;
3) the alien has been residing in non-European Union Member State uninterruptedly for more than 12 months**;
4) the alien has been residing in another European Union Member State for a period exceeding six years or acquires a long-term resident status in another European Union Member State.
* If alien’s permanent residence permit is withdrawn, then permanent residence permit of his/her family members, who live together with him/her are also withdrawn, except cases when they have the right to live in the Republic of Lithuania based on other grounds established in the Law on the Legal Status of Aliens.
** If an alien, who received a permanent residence permit on the grounds established in subparagraph 81 of paragraph 1 of Article 53 of the Law on the Legal Status of Aliens proves that (s)he departed to his/her country of origin to work or to carry other legal activity or study, then this period is extended for him/her and his/her family members, who own a permanent residence permit, to 24 consecutive months.